Saturday, May 30, 2009

34; bye-bye contacts.

I just deleted the contacts I don't talk to on MSN anymore and that was... my entire contact list. I only have one person on there now since I just added her. She can't use AIM anymore, so now I have her on MSN.


If I did the same for MSN, I'd have very little contacts too.
I don't want to be the one always having to IM you first, people.
You prove to me that you only want a large number on your list, hah.

Meh, whatever, haha.
I don't get on IM much anyway.
Forum > instant messenger now.

I want my website up already, hah.
I gave the order to Nicky and shall send money on Monday.
Then I can ditch Blogger, whoo. 

5 comments:

Tessa said...

lol use Meebo or get Trillian :P

萨曼塔|比丽 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
萨曼塔|比丽 said...

I've used both and didn't really like them. But I don't talk to anybody on IM anymore, hence emptying out my entire list, so there's no need to get/use them.

Anonymous said...

If I got on MSN a lot, that would've offended me.

But, then again I'm a horrible friend. :p

Unknown said...

i'm never on msn, but if you wanna talk on aim, my screenname is gonorrheanna (:

we should hang out again <3