Sunday, May 24, 2009

31; i'm staying away from MySpace.

I really need to, so I'm staying away from it for now, which is absolutely easier said than done.


I depend on MySpace too much. MySpace was the only thing I had to get "connected" with friends. Wha, friends? See, I only say I have school-friends, which is true. I don't talk with anyone on the phone. I rarely go and hang out with people. I don't get the variety anymore.

I also realize that I can't like someone I only have an online/text relationship. It's weird. It's in the same category as being in an online relationship with someone for two years while one person lives in the UK and another lives in the US and they've never even met before. Yes, just like that to me. 

I've already deleted MySpace from my bookmarks, so now I can't just use one click and be on it. That's less temptation right there and already makes everything a hell of a lot easier. 

I feel like I need to move and meet new people 'cause I've got nothing going for me now that graduation is in two-ish weeks. There's nothing for me here or I just can't find it. 

But it's all, all good. 
Now Gabi needs to help me move to Salem with her.

Clean slate right now.
Maybe I'm being "whiney", but I don't even care. :]

3 comments:

. said...

You're moving to Salem? :O That's so cool.
That's always been a destination for me.

萨曼塔|比丽 said...

I'm not going to Salem, haha.
But Gabi said I could move with her if I wanted. :P

Unknown said...

or you could always just hang out with rheana (: